PHP Developer (Full time; Location: Cebu City)
Requirements of the position:
- Experience with the following technologies – PHP, MySQL, XHTML, XML & Java Script
- Solid understanding of database technologies and product development methodologies
- Familiarity with web technology trends and the evolution of the Internet
- Ability to work with other software engineers
- Strong writing & communication (especially listening) skills
- Detail oriented and ability to organize
- Problem-solving, innovation skills are a must
- Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in PHP, MySQL & Opensource CMS.
- Having knowledge of open source CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal etc. is preferable
- Knowledge of templating system such as Smarty is a plus
Essential Functions/Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Development on PHP and MySQL
- Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies.
Persons with whom employee interacts:
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- Project Manager
Minimum full time work experience required – 2 Years
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can join our FB as a web developer to received projects that you would want to do.