Japanese SEO Specialist Tips | 日本のSEOのスペシャリスト学習用
We’ve been seeing success since we started optimizing a website for a Japanese, and as a freshly started Japanese SEO Specialist, we can see how our optimization has grown over the years. This website is newly launched mid 2012 into the world wide web, and since we’ve started to optimize this website we had seen an increased traffic from the search engines when we built its reputation and branding. We’ve come to a conclusion that the possibility of optimizing a website with a different language is possible, but it requires something more. We’re not saying that you should learn the Japanese language because this will just give you a terrible headache. One of the best tips is to see people who are good in that language and to ask for their help. We can give you some examples on how we optimized a Japanese website with our Japanese SEO specialist. Ex. Japanese Website (Face-mug.com) and we’ve optimized it with the following keywords 卒業マグカップ, スポーツのマグカップ, and many others.
What we have done for this website to rank is to optimize their keywords. We would like to share the best steps that we had made, though we arere not Japanese who knows the language very much. We’ve used the Google Translator tool and Google.co.jp for us to get accurate rankings. Anyway, here are the simple steps and tips for you to get started:
1. Identify the Brand and Products of the business;
2. Ask the owner their best product and other items they wanted to promote in their business;
3. Know the competitors by asking the owner or but making a thorough research with some SEO tools that you use to identify competitors;
4. Start applying the basic principles of SEO:
a) Keywords Research,
b) Implementing keyword phrases into the title and description of every pages,
c) Search engine submissions, and
d) Others that you can apply according to our basic SEO Course; and
5. Make sure that you know the search engine policies before making back-links through reputable directories, social bookmarking, social websites, and many other opportunities to get good back-links.
We believe that there are many ways to increase the reputation of a website, but doing these basic information that we have listed would boost your website rank in the search engines. If your competitors are so strong, we recommend that you learn different ways to promote your branding in the internet, but make sure that it is related to your business. For the Japanese SEO Specialist, exploration and learning are the keys to be more successful in optimizing Japanese websites.