How to Buy or Purchase a .edu.ph Domain Names
Purchasing or Buying Education Domain Name in the Philippines
If you’re planning to buy an Educational Domain name for your school this article can help you. We know that there are many schools that are created in the Philippines but still don’t have their own website or domain names. In this article we will show you how you can get a .edu.ph domain because this is essential to provide good name and reputation for your school, academic center or educational institutions.
Requirements when you purchase Educational Domain(.edu.ph)
You’ll be needing a Webmaster that can help you with the process. Before doing anything else please consider the following to get a domain name for your school, academic center or educational institutions.
1. Go to http://services.ph.net/dns/registration.pl and register your .edu.ph domain you want.
- Take note that you can host your files from .ph.net but you can also host your domain to a different hosting provider just like CTRSITE an International Hosting Provider, this will enable users to access the site faster, better and more reliable.
- If you have hosted your .edu.ph domain in CTRSITE the settings and configuration below can help you.
- If you need a technical help for this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you might want to contact our professional service.
3. Pay this through a bank. They don’t have any option like paying it through credit card or Paypal.
- Registration fee of USD 55/yr or PHP 2200/yr (Choose the cheapest currency for you)
- Fee for the Renewal of a Domain Registraion USD 55/yr or PHP 2200/yr
- Banks Option Payment
Philippine Network Foundation, Inc.,
Philippine Peso Account No. 00-091-002190-9
US Dollar Account 13091-000446-0Any branch of Union Bank will accept a deposit to these accounts.or Philippine Network Foundation, Inc.,
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
Loyola Heights Branch
Philippine Peso Account No. 0-193-80398-9
US Dollar Account No. 8-193-00513-7Any branch of RCBC will accept a deposit to these accounts.
4. You will be required to send these documents to their office through fax, email or by post mail. You can use this email add: email@example.com
- Send proof that the school you are registering is recognized by the DepEd or CHED. As proof, we should
receive a copy of the school’s DepEd/CHED recognition
- Proof that the school has authorized
you to register the domain name for its use.
As proof, we will accept a letter from the school’s
president or principal, written on the school’s
letterhead, authorizing the registration of the
- Payment Bank details