The intention to promote your business in the internet is to get people to know some information of your business. Website is not the same with a billboard. They said that a billboard doesn’t do anything for you, it just carries a message. Making a website like a billboard is fun, but you’re wasting some good opportunities. Developing a website should be interactive which means having a subscription area, registration, blog, forum and feeds. Creating and developing a website like this are better than a static one.
The advantage for this are the following:
1. You can have their name, address and email address.
2. You can keep in touch with them through their email.
3. You can send notification about special offers and information you think they’ll find useful at your website
4. They can help you find ways you can improve for you business.
5. New visitors in your website can register and subscribe for your newsletters.
Visitors from your website are important. If people find out that your website is useful to them they will probably tag you or share that information to their friends. If this happens you have promoted your business successfully.